SOUTHEAST COALITION FOR ROADWAY SAFETY CONTACTS
BUPD Sign Opportunity
The Southeast Coalition for Roadway Safety is giving local communities a chance to share the Buckle Up Phone Down message with their residents and visitors. To raise awareness, the SE Coalition is distributing metal BUPD signs. These signs are intended to be placed in areas like parking lots to convey the BUPD message before drivers get onto an active roadway.
SOUTHEAST COALITION FOR ROADWAY SAFETY NEWS
SIKESTON – The Southeast Coalition for Roadway Safety is offering grant funding to local schools that choose student lock-in events for Project Prom or High School graduation. Qualifying schools will receive $200 each to assist with event expenses...
January 2, 2020 – For immediate release
SIKESTON – The Southeast Coalition for Roadway Safety is offering grant funding to local schools that choose student lock-in events for Project Prom or Graduation. These grants can include...
Seat Belts Save Lives: A Personal Story
Southeast Coalition Executive Board
- Heather Glastetter - Missouri Department of Transportation
- Sgt. David Maclin - Hayti Police Department
- Courtnie Glenn - Wright County Health Department
- Sgt. Jeffrey Kinder - MSHP Troop G
- Chief Danny Bledsoe - Mountain Grove Police Department
- Crystal Jones - Ozark Foothills Regional Planning Commission
- Deputy Austin Turner - Perry County Sheriff Office
- Craig Compas - Missouri Department of Transportation